English, traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
SUPERIOR SYSTEMS DIAGNOSES
With superior systems diagnoses, this multipurpose obd2 scanner can be used to read all available systems’ ECU information to facilitate the vehicle diagnosis. The complete systems vary from different cars and they usually include Engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, TPMS, EPB and Fuel systems etc.
1. Read DTCs from the vehicle’s control systems to locate problem areas, and offer solutions;
2. Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
3. Live data shows each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph modes etc.;
4. The active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
ADVANCED RESET SERVICES:
This Bluetooth OBD2 scanner is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. There is some commonly-used special reset services are listed for your reference:
Oil Reset –Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
EPB Reset –Maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively by deactivating and activating the brake control system, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
BMS Reset –Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
SAS Reset –perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the sensor EEPROM.
TPMS Reset –quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS replacement and sensor test.
IMMO Service - Disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
DPF Regeneration –Manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
COMPLETE OBD2 FUNCTIONS:
1. Read extensive current, pending and permanent codes in OBD system quickly
2. Clear detected fault codes and turn off the Check Engine Light efficiently
3. View graphical live data of vehicle’s computer module(s) for easy analyses
4. View the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected
5. Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance
6. Perform O2 sensor test to check fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions
7. Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems
8. Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs completely
9. Perform the component Test by allowing initiating a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system
THE OPERATING PROCEDURES:
1. Download and install the app-MaxiAP200 in Google Play or App Store to your device;
2. Register and log in the MaxiAP200 APP;
3. Get one free car software through Mall after binding VCI for the first time;
4. Plug the MaxiAP200 tool into the vehicle’s Data Link Connector (DLC);
5. Turn on the vehicle ignition while turn the engine off;
6. Tap Me/Setting button of your device to pair the MaxiAP AP200 with your device;
7. Start to diagnose your car.
If you are not sure about the compatibility between this obd2 scanner and your car, please feel free to contact us.
Pay $15.99(Android Device) or $21.99(iOS Device) for software of another specific vehicle, and then gain specified car’s systems diagnoses and reset services
Welcome to get technical support via email/Q&A, or hotline on our official site, if you have any questions about the Autel AP200.
12-month warranty for any quality problems
Communications: BL 4.2 Dual-Mode
Wireless Frequency: 2.4 GHz
Input Voltage Range: 9 VDC to 26 VDC
Supply Current: 100 mA@12 V
Sleep Mode Current: 3 mA@12 V
Operating Temp.: 0°C to 50°C
Storage Temp.: -20°C to 70°C
Length\Width\Height: 59.2 mm (2.33”) * 48.5 mm (1.91’’) * 24.6 mm (0.97’’)
Weight: 35g (0.07 lb.)